Ten Ren’s Oolong is a semi-fermented tea. When steeped it has a reddish hue, naturally sweet taste with nutty and roasted undertones. If you’re an avid tea drinker, this tea is crisp and refreshing. Ten Ren’s is the largest Asian tea manufacturer with factories and retail stores in Taiwan, Canada, Japan, and the United States. Proudly owned and operated by third generation tea produces. Founded 1953.
- Ten Ren's tea leaves are grown and hand-picked on our private tea estates in Taiwan.
- An uplifting tea with a nutty taste and roasted undertones.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Loose tea is packaged in a resealable foil bag.
- For the best experience, use 15g of loose tea per 200 ml of hot water (75-80 degrees) and steep for 1 minute.