Ten Ren’s Premium Loose Green Tea is non-fermented and has a delicate flavour profile with crisp refreshing notes. Grown, harvested, and packaged directly by Ten Ren’s. If you’re a new or avid tea drinker, this tea is the perfect place to start. Ten Ren’s is the largest Asian tea manufacturer with factories and retail stores in Taiwan, Canada, Japan, and the United States. Proudly owned and operated by third generation tea produces. Founded 1953.
- Ten Ren's tea leaves are grown and hand-picked on our private tea estates in Taiwan.
- An uplifting cup with a clean, crisp taste and refreshing aroma.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Loose tea is packaged in a resealable foil bag.
- For the best experience, use 15g of loose tea per 200 ml of hot water (75-80 degrees) and steep for 1 minute.