Ten Ren’s Anxi TiKuan Yin is a beloved semi-fermented tea. It is grown on the mountains of An Xi region and has a lingering floral aroma with notes of toasted walnut. If you’re a avid tea drinker, this tea is delightfully refreshing. Ten Ren’s is the largest Asian tea manufacturer with factories and retail stores in Taiwan, Canada, Japan, and the United States. Proudly owned and operated by third generation tea produces. Founded 1953.
- Ten Ren's tea leaves are grown and hand-picked on our private tea estates in Taiwan.
- An uplifting tea with a lingering floral aroma and toasted walnut notes.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Loose tea is packaged in a resealable foil bag.
- For the best experience, use 15g of loose tea per 200 ml of hot water (75-80 degrees) and steep for 1 minute.