Dragon-Well is considered one of the most famous green tea. There are 4 characteristics that make Dragon Well outstanding; its jade green hue, orchid aroma, blade shaped leaves and its fresh and semi-sweet aftertaste.
- Ten Ren’s tea leaves are grown and hand-picked on our private tea estates in Taiwan.
- Shi Hu Dragonwell is a pan-roasted green tea with its own unique flavour profile.
- An uplifting cup with a clean, crisp taste and fresh vegetation aroma.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives. We are proud to showcase our tea leaves natural characteristics. Certified quality by CNS national standard.
- For the best experience, use 15g of loose tea per 200 ml of hot water (75 degrees) and steep for 1 minute.