888 King’s Tea is made exclusively by Ten Ren’s. It is grown on our private tea estates at higher elevations (1000+ m) on the mountains of central Taiwan. To ensure the highest quality, we hand-pick only the young terminal buds during harvest. When steeped, it has a light yellow hue, initial tartness flavour, sweet ginseng aroma, and long lasting delightful aftertaste. This tea is packaged in a resealable foil bag, which is placed into a golden canister and then a beautiful exterior golden box. Makes the perfect gift!
- 888 King’s Tea is made exclusively by Ten Ren’s. It is grown on our private tea estates at higher elevations (1000+ m) to ensure the finest quality.
- Perfectly blended with premium oolong tea and Wisconsin ginseng.
- Delights with a smooth long lasting fresh taste, yellow hue, and naturally sweet ginseng aroma.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives. We are proud to showcase our tea leaves natural characteristics.
- For the best experience, use 6g of loose tea per 200 ml of hot water (95 degrees) and steep for 1 minute.